Hello, my name is Igor, and I’m from Ukraine🇺🇦
I’m making this site for those of you with a Samsung phone who have difficulties recording their calls.
Now no application available in the Play Store and Galaxy Store can record a call in a good quality. That’s because Google has blocked apps from recording from the line, and apps can only record audio from the phone’s body, that sound that goes from the speaker through the phone’s body to the microphone. If it’s noisy around, a call is not recorded at all, and if it was through a Bluetooth headset, then it is not recorded either.
In some countries, Samsung phones out of the box have a call recording function. You just unpack the phone, insert a SIM card, start calling and see a call recording button on the screen.
I can enable this option on your phone
You can record your calls either by pressing a button every time or turning on the automatic mode, and all calls will be automatically recorded. You can listen to your calls through the call log.
• It’s not an app, it’s a core function
• works in a maximum power saving mode
• functions without turning on a speakerphone
• there is an automatic recording mode
• works without rooting the phone
• no loss of your phone’s warranty
• can be updated over the air, records won’t disappear
• record files can be sent to any messenger
• you only need to have a cable, Windows PC, and install free version TeamViewer or AnyDesk
• Bonus: disabling ads on the most popular video hosting